My name’s Isaac LeFever. I am a designer and illustrator hailing from Seattle.
When I’m not busy with all of that, I enjoy exploring the Cascade Mountains, annoying my two tuxedo cats, and riding my bike around Seattle (preferably to somewhere with tasty beer). I’m also a big fan of printmaking – dabbling in Risograph, silkscreen, linocut, and foiling. Check out my web shop for a selection of my original prints!
Interested in hiring me for your next project? Hop on over to the contact page and give me a holler!
- Creative Direction
- Brand Identity
- Brand Strategy
- Print Collateral
- Concept Development
- Design Industry Experts on Packaging Design
- Isaac LeFever on designing for Willie Nelson’s cannabis brand and building his illustration skills
- Making Hand-Stamped Cards with Designer Isaac LeFever
- Design Escapism: Getting High on Marijuana Packaging
- Luck Summit: Making and Marketing Irresistible Products
- Communication Arts Design Award
- Gold Seattle American Advertising Award
- Silver Seattle American Advertising Award
- Silver District XI American Advertising Award
- Print Magazine Regional Design Award
- Work included in Logo Lounge Book 13
- Time Magazine’s 2006 Person of the Year